We have rounded up some of our favourite lunch time reads for April. Enjoy!
1. Boo Hoo by Ernst Malmsten - the rise and fall of the first .com phenomenon
2. The Wolf of Wall Street by Jordan Belfort - Yachts, planes, women, drugs - a stockbroker had it all and lost it all. Tom Leonard meets the man who taught the Mafia how to cheat - then wrote a book about it
3. Is Harry on the boat by Colin Butts – (read when you’re in your early twenties) set in Ibiza and focuses on the adventures of a group of holiday reps catering for an 18-30's market….
4. A Million Little Pieces by James Frey – harsh hitting story of a 23-year-old alcoholic and drug abuser and how he copes with rehabilitation in a 12 steps oriented treatment center.
5. Harry Potter Series by JK Rowling – if you don’t know what they are about, log off, or if you’re turned off by the hype, believe it, grab the first one and embrace it…