Its that time again...we've rounded up 5 of our favourite 'bedtime stories' for February.
1. The Millennium Trilogy by Stieg Larsson – fantastic series that revitalises the ‘genre’ of all things thriller and suspense. Excitement and tension jumps from every page with Daniel Craig due to play the lead character in a forthcoming Hollywood adaption.
2. The Just So Stories by Rajard Kipling - Beautiful collection of short stories including, How the Camel got its hump, How the leopard got its spots and How the alphabet was made. They're all true you know.
3. The Dice Man by Luke Rhinehart - Amazing story of self-discovery and self-destruction. Roll the dice and find out who you are.
4. 1984 by George Orwell - The classic fable of political satire beautifully written.
5. Boo Hoo by Ernst Malmsten, Erik Portanger & Charles Drazin - a phenomenal account of the rise and fall of the first dot.com